How to upload your resume to your Dynamite Jobs profile
Uploading your resume to your Dynamite Jobs profile will allow you to apply to jobs faster and to easily be found by hiring managers who are actively browsing for talent.
To upload your Resume:
- Sign up or log in to your Dynamite Jobs profile
Note: If you are signing up, please complete the short onboarding sequence to set up your profile before uploading your resume.
- When you’re logged in, upload your resume by clicking on the option found at the top of your profile
Note: To upload your resume, make sure that the file is in a .PDF format of no more than 10 MB.
- Select or ‘drag and drop your resume file and click on Upload
- You can view or update your resume at any time by repeating step 2.
- Your resume will only be seen by companies who have a job posted on our site and by hiring managers of the jobs that you've applied for.
- Companies browsing for talent (without active jobs) can find your profile by searching for keywords contained in your resume, but they won't be able to see the .PDF file.