This section consists of 8 questions that allow you to give more details about your background, daily work, and what you’re looking for when working. These questions are a space for you to add information that cannot be easily shown in other sections. We highly encourage you to answer all the questions so companies can get to know you better.
Here are the questions:
- If you could pick your role, what would be the ideal position for you?
- What is the project you completed and are the proudest of?
- What is your strongest skill?
- What technologies or software do you work with on a daily basis to perform your job?
- What would you like to share about you or your skills that isn't immediately obvious?
- What would your wishlist look like in your ideal position?
- What are you personally responsible for in your current or last position?
- Would you prefer to work for a smaller or larger company? Any specific industry?
Answering these questions is not mandatory, but it will help you find the right opportunities and will help hiring companies to easily identify your work culture and what you’re looking for when being part of an organization.
To answer the questions, follow these instructions:
- Go to your profile, and under the section About Me, select +Add Language
- Once the About Me window is open, go to the Question dropdown menu, and click on the first question you want to answer
- With a 600 character limit, type your answer
- Once you’re happy with your answer, click on Save